Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm Back :)

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have blogged!! Time does fly by! I have missed blogging a lot and hope to keep up on it now!! We are currently enjoying a family vacation in Florida! We do not typically come down in January but in less than 4 weeks I will be delivering our sweet baby girl!! I am so excited about seeing this precious peanut I have been carrying around for so many months. This pregnancy has gone so fast and has been so enjoyable! I have felt great and really enjoyed every minute of it!
We arrived down here on Sunday and we have had beautiful weather every day! It is typically in the 70's and warm enough to put a suit on and head to the beach! Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the weather!!
Branson having lots of fun at the pool!!
Dawson loves surfing!! He doesn't mind the fact that the gulf water is only in the 60's :) Branson and him played in the water till there lips were blue!




Enjoying the softest, whitest Siesta sand!!



Kris made an alligator in the sand this day!




My 3 handsome boys whom I so appreciate and love!!





Thursday we headed up to the St. Petersburg area to go on a Pirate Cruise for kids! We first stopped and enjoyed lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp!






Here is the pirate ship we took. It was a two hour ride going around treasure island! It was so much fun and the boys loved it! We even saw 2 dolphins on the cruise!







Branson already to set sail!








There was two dressed up pirates on board that did a great job with the kids! They told stories, painted faces, had a treasure hunt, had a water gun fight and even gave "tattoo's" to the kids! It was so much fun and I would highly recommend it!!









Here is the water-gun fight!






















2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the update honey! Dad and I enjoyed seeing the boys in "action"! We can't wait to hug on those sweeties soon!!
Love Ya All!

cheryl said...

Welcome back! I've been on a hiatus as well, and slowly getting to it every once in a while. I enjoyed the pictures, and like the new look with the extra pink:) Your trip looks like a lot of fun. Warm weather in January or February always makes the long months a little nicer.