Monday, May 31, 2010

Jogathon...

About a week and a half ago Dawson's school held a fundraiser that they do every year called Jogathon! You get people to donate money based on how many laps you set to run! The whole elementary and high school participate and run, run, run!! It was so much fun to watch! Dawson's goal was to run 10 laps and he ended up running 13 laps!! Thats my boy :) 6 laps = 1 mile
Usually a parent runs with the child to encourage them so my sweet hubby ran with Dawson. It was so sweet to see them together!! I have been blessed with such a wonderful husband who is so encouraging to me and our kids so he was the perfect running buddy for Dawson. And while I do enjoy running I prefer to be inside on the treadmill with a tv in front of me and the air conditioner running :) Just saying...
It was a cold and rainy day but the kids had such good attitudes!!













I love this picture!! I can tell Kris is getting a little winded :) What a man!!!





It was so sweet to see them finish holding hands!
So proud of them!







1 comment:

sherri said...

You've got yourself a track star...looks like daddy's having trouble keeping up with him. :)