Monday, July 11, 2011

Why I love HiM.....









1. He is loyal







2. He is a hard worker!







3. Despite my efforts to be thrifty I still manage to spend more money than intended, and he still loves me and smiles!







4. I love his ability to complete projects from start to finish!







5. His totally inappropriate "hugs"







6. His ability to be frustrated but remain so patient!







7. His love for the Lord







8. His heartfelt prayers







9. His belief in the power of prayer!







10. His heart for our children







11. His big goals for our family







12. His humbleness in knowing God controls it all and his submission to the Lord!







13. His ability in providing an abundant garden each year!







14. His wisdom







15. His love and heart for the struggling







16. The way he greets me each night!







17. The yummy meals he cooks!







18. The way he keeps me grounded but yet encourages me in all that I do or think that I can do!







19. The way he encourages me daily!







20. The smell of his cologne!







21. The way he prefers his shorts to be folded and put away!







22. All his perfectionist traits that I have come to love! (well most days)







23. The way he can live in the now and yet plan for the future!







24. His sweet kisses







25. The way he see's past my flaws!







26. His inability to dance and sing :)







27. His hot body :) (is this to much info?)







28.The way he is constantly teaching the boys life lessons!







29. The way he still makes date nights fun after 14 years!







30. I love him for the way he has said nothing when he could have easily put me in my place!







31. His love for the outdoors!







32. His ability to eat my mundane meals every night and never complain!







33. The way he helps me with the kids!







34. His perfection in mowing our yard, yep that is right I do love it!







35. His ability to make everyday life fun!







36. To be continued :)

No comments: