Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our July

Wow, where has summer gone? Hope everyone is having a great summer...so sorry I have not posted for awhile but summer has kept us very busy! I love just enjoying every day and not having to be on such a strict schedule like during the school year! The video includes our trip to Warren Dunes with my family, lots of pool time, Branson's first time out tubing (he was not to shabby for a two year old :), Papa's boat rides, Dawson's 5th birthday, the 4th of July and just fun everyday pictures! I am dedicating this to my sweet and hunky husband (yes I can say that because this is MY BLOG :) He brings me and the boys so much joy each and every day! We love you so much!

3 comments:

sherri said...

You did it! The video looks great and I enjoyed catching up on what you've been doing. You can still come over some time you know. :)

cheryl said...

Glad to hear from you, Nicole! It took me a while to post, but I was going to get on your case on Sun. if you didn't by then:) The pix were fun to see. Looks like it's been a good month. I liked all of them, but I really liked the one of Branson walking into the water in the evening. I liked the pink reflecting on the water. It's good to catch up finally!

sherri said...

WOW, what a cool new look on your blog site! How did you do that? I've been wanting to change mine too.