Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our weekend was a Hit!

The cute girl is one of Dawson's friends from school!
I thought Branson was going to spill his cookies on this ride!
This picture cracks me up because Branson my two year old who is not afraid of much had his hands up almost the whole time while riding the little roller coaster!
My rocker son :)
My Dad, Zoey, and Garett ready for the parade!
My cute hubby and his brother Bret in the parade!
Both the boys were in the parade this year and we so excited! I can see why, they are surrounded by some very cute girls!


This is the morning of the parade! Someone must not have gotten enough sleep :)
Dawson helping Grandpa in the headquarters tent!
My sweet friend Sarah and my sis Jaime
My mom, sister Jaime and Aunt June!
We had a great weekend but after 3 days of fair food and non-stop going I was ready to be done!



No comments: