Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Bulls vs. The Pacers

Well last night we went with my husbands family to a very fun basketball game! I grew up playing basketball so of course I was on cloud nine watching the bulls play the pacers!
Our youngest son loves most any type of sport and he had his eye on the game most all night!
Grandpa, Branson, and Garrison!
Yes he had on the right colors but the wrong sticks in his hand :)
The story behind my oldest son wearing glasses the entire game is this...he is scared, scared, scared of anyone dressed up in the big costumes so we have led him to believe if he wears these sunglasses the people dressed up will not notice him. And believe it or not this little trick usually works (some day he is going to laugh about this I hope :) Well the first half of the game his sunglasses were fully on and this is a picture of the second half when he felt safe enough to lower them a little :) Oh the memories!!!
After the game the glasses were completely off!!
On the drive home the pacers sticks were replaced with his bear in his sweet little hands. Oh if only I could keep him three forever :)


3 comments:

cheryl said...

How funny about the glasses! I'm always amused by the funny stories adults have re: their fears/beliefs as children and how far off base they realize they were once they're old enough to know better!

sherri said...

Love the sunglasses idea! We may need to use that at some point. :)

Grandpa looks like he's have as much if not more fun than his grandkids. :)

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I love the story about the glasses! It reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie "Big Daddy".

Just so you know...I made my husband get on your blog yesterday and listen to that song with the video you posted a little while back. I'm tellin' ya...I LOVED IT!!!

Jamie