Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well here I am...

Well I once again managed to post all my pictures in the wrong order but hey I am finally posting so bear with me! First of all I would like to say I so enjoy reading everyone's blogs! They encourage me, they make me laugh, they make me cry, and I get some great ideas and tips as well! I don't know half of the people I check in on but I feel like I know them a little better through their blogs so keep up the good work girls!
Wow we have been busy here in the Miller house the last several weeks! I love this time of year! I love the busyness of it because I am surrounded by the people I love! I also love this time of year that we get to celebrate our saviors birth! The best gift we will ever get!
Well over the last several weeks we have had family pictures, saw Madagascar 2, I went to a bible study luncheon, we decorated for Christmas, had date nights with my sweet hubby, scrapbooked with dear friends, had Thanksgiving meals several times, we have moved my sister and brother-in-law (which was seriously a lot of fun), had a thanksgiving feast at my son's school, I got to hold my sweet precious baby nephew, we cut down a christmas tree, and my hubby surprised me with a weekend away! So here is a few pictures of what has been going on in our lives!

The first two pictures are Christmas blankets and pillows my good friend Becky helped me make for my boys! She has a lot of talent so I love the time we do get to spend together, so I can just keep on learning!


The tree farm we go to always has hot chocolate ready for you after you get your tree!

The Tree! There is something so fun about cutting down our own tree every year! They don't always look as pretty as fake ones but I love the adventure of picking one out! And I love that the boys think Daddy is so strong that he can cut down a tree :) Which you are honey, no joke intended :) By the way they were out of tree carts so my manly husband carried this big bad tree all the way back to the barn :) Ya he's a hunk!



Dawson's thanksgiving feast! They do the full deal...turkey, dressing etc. Yummy!


Dawson and his awesome teacher Miss Kathy! By the way they made hats and Dawson's Indian name is running buffalo. I got a chuckle out of every kids name. There was some funny ones!


This was Dawson's first year deer hunting with daddy! Yes as a mother I was a little nervous but he had lots of fun! And no Bambi was hurt in the process!



My hubby took this picture. I don't know if there is stretches you do before walking back to the deer stand but that is what it looks like to me:) I think I will stick with shopping!!


On our weekend away we stayed in Indy part of the time and ate at all my favorite places there! And St. Elmo's is one of them! If you like steak you will love this place!



All ready for a night on the town!



Another favorite restaurant in Indy...Buca di Beppo's! We also ate at Cheesecake Factory, Panera for breakfast and we hit all three malls down there. So by the time we left we were fatter and our wallets were emptier :)



Like I said these pictures are backwards but our first night away Kris took me to Muncie. Now I had no idea what we were doing at all so #1 you could only imagine how many outfits I packed because a girl needs the right outfit for every occasion as well as the shoes and coat and jewelry. Anyway when we pulled into Muncie I was a little nervous. No offense to Muncie but I knew there was not a great mall in Muncie and what else do you do there. Well Kris surprised me and took me to the David Crowder concert at Ball State! It was so much fun!!! I love David Crowders music! For those of you who have never seen him in person he reminds me a lot of Napoleon Dynamite :) No Joke! But he sings awesome! So we ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise, hit the concert, slept and woke up and headed to Indy!



Here is a short clip of one of his songs!

1 comment:

sherri said...

I've missed reading your posts!! WOW, the polar express looked awesome...I would love to get the details from you sometime.

So glad you were able to get away with your hubby and what a good hubby he is!!! He did good!