Branson hiding from Santa! So I posted pictures out of order again :) Last night we took the kids on the Polar Express! It is located in Connersville, Indiana. It took us about 2 hours to get there and it was worth it :) It is an old train that re-enacts the Polar Express movie! It was so much fun and the kids loved it!
Dawson watching for the North Pole!
A guy came around and punched each of our tickets just like they do in the movie!
And my favorite part of the trip was when we arrived at the North Pole. You stay on the train but out in a field there is a "north pole" set up and Santa walks out of his workshop to join us on the train! Every child was screaming with excitement! It was so precious to watch! We had to sing Santa Claus is coming to town in order for Santa to come out of his workshop! It was so much fun and then Santa came to each child and sat with them and asked them what they would like for Christmas. He then gave each of them a bell! If you have seen the movie you will remember this special part!
Dawson and Santa!
I let the boys open up their Christmas blankets and pillows on our ride home! They were so excited which did my heart good!
Branson all bundled up and warm!
I also got them each new Christmas PJ's!
We also got them each a new Christmas book to read!
Good times:-) I am most impressed with your blankets and pillows, how cute! We also have a big Polar Express fan! ha... Hope you all are doing well! Take care!
I am married to and madly in love with my cutie pie husband of twelve years Kris! We are proud parents of 2 active and very sweet boys, Dawson (9), and Branson (7) and a precious little girl named Elliana! I am living my dream of being in love and being a mommy and serving an awesome God!
3 comments:
HOW FUN!!!!! We will have to try that! Thanks for the great idea!
Jamie
Good times:-) I am most impressed with your blankets and pillows, how cute! We also have a big Polar Express fan! ha... Hope you all are doing well! Take care!
How much fun is that! My boys would love it!! Also love the blankets and pillows. Too fun!
Post a Comment