Man where does time go??? Our December has been full of so much fun but I don't have any pictures to prove it :) My sweet hubby took me to one of my favorite restaurants called "Club Soda" and to see the Fort Wayne Philharmonics "Holiday Pops" concert a couple weekends ago! If you are ever around Fort Wayne near the holidays I would highly recommend this show! Then last weekend when all these horrible ice storms hit we were one of the very fortunate ones to not lose electricity! My sister and brother-in-law lost electricity so we were able to have them and their three sweet kiddos stay with us last weekend! And believe it or not we all made it to church on time still smiling!! We made some great memories!! Sunday we went to our first Christmas get together and had lots of fun!! We exchange gifts by drawing numbers and taking turns picking out gifts :) Oh and yes you can steal a present that has already been opened! It was a blast and we all left still loving each other :) The picture above of my boys on the beach is a gift I received on Sunday from my cousin! This ranks as one of my favorite gifts ever :) My cousin used picnik.com to add the verse as well as other things on the picture. It was in a beautiful frame as well! I love it!Well Merry Christmas to all of you, may we all be continually awed by the birth of Christ during this busy time of year! I am so thankful to serve such a loving God!!

4 comments:
What a great gift! I love, love pictures of my boys. This one is extra special!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas. I am sure your boys are just as excited as mine! They can barely stand it...nor can I!!
What a beautiful picture. I Love it!! Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL picture of your boys!!! I will definitely check out that site!!!
SO happy you had a great Holiday season!!!
Jamie
Hey, Nicole. It's fun to catch up with you via your blog -- haven't seen you much lately :-(
I LOVE the photo of your boys --- too cute!!
Post a Comment