Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thank you Lord for these moments...


Tonight as I was putting Branson to bed we did our usual routine, two books, devotions, prayer, and a kiss goodnight! Tonight after our prayer Branson says "Mommy sing a song about Jesus!" So we sang his favorite song "Jesus Loves Me" I will never grow tired of hearing that wonderful song! I will also never grow tired of these precious times when they want us to sing about Jesus! We layed there and sang it probably ten times and I would rub his sweet soft face and pretty soon he was rubbing mine! Oh if only I could keep him this sweet and innocent forever :) And my friends never forget that simple but powerful song Jesus loves everyone of you!! Even though I am constantly failing his love does not leave me! For that I am forever grateful!

4 comments:

sherri said...

So sweet, Nicole! What a neat memory to be treasured. Now you have it written down to never forget. Soon our boys will be taller than us and we'll really miss these moments.

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

How precious. I love those moments...I thank God for them because sometimes in the day to day life of mommy-ing those moments are the times that remind me I'm doing the right thing...I'm on the right path.

Thanks for the great post.

Jamie

cheryl said...

What a sweet moment to cherish. I was with my Grandma today and thought about the fact that as a child, I asked her what her favorite song is. She said Jesus Loves Me. I thought it was funny at the time that she chose a children's song, but really, is there anything more valuable than that? He loves us! It doesn't even require our love. He just does.

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Hey Nicole...Eva's birthday is coming up and I want to do a slideshow on my blog of her over the years. How do you do yours? I found a smilebox site I could do it on...but you always add cool music to yours, and the music on this one kind of stinks (unless I want to spend $40). Please let me know ASAP!! Thanks!

Jamie

You can e-mail me at
theblissfullyhappyhousewife
@gmail.com