In the Miller house we are always looking for ways to better our lives. We know the best way is through a relationship with Jesus! Every day we try to seek him in all that we do and I challenge you to do the same! Other ways we try to better our lives is by what we allow in our house!! I never really paid much attention to the cleaning supplies I had at home but lately things have changed and I've realized we had a lot of "bad" things in our house so we've made a few changes and I am so excited to share some simple things we are now using!
I also wanted to share some verses that I say every single day! I am so thankful for the word of God! I believe it is all truth and I believe we can all have what it says we have. I am thankful for our Lord and Savior who took it all upon himself to give us this freedom. So I encourage you to take authority over you and your family and proclaim God's truth. His Word will not return void!!! Be blessed!
3 John 2 "Thank you, Father God, that I prosper and am in health even as my soul prospers."
Jeremiah 30:17 "Lord, you restore my health and heal my wounds."
Psalm 103:3 "Thank you, Lord, for forgiving all of my iniquities and healing all of my diseases."
Isaiah 58:8 "Thank you, Father, that my light breaks forth as the morning and that my health springs forth speedily."
Romans 8:11 "Since the Spirit of Him who raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in me, that same Spirit also gives life to my body."
Proverbs 4:22 "Father, your words are life to me. They are healing and health to all my flesh."
Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24 " Jesus bore my griefs (pains) and carried my sorrows (sicknesses). He was pierced through for my transgressions and crushed for my iniquities. The punishment for my well-being fell on Him, and by His stripes I AM HEALED."

2 comments:
I use Shaklee's Basic H too --- LOVE IT. I use to get such a bad headache when I used the "other" stuff - with all the harmful chemicals. Shaklee is good stuff :-)
I will have to look at those books you suggested at the library - always looking for "food" advice.
Great Bible verses to hold on too and for daily remembers!
Thanks for sharing!
Loved this post, Nicole!! I also have used Shaklee for several years and love it. I also like their nutrition line. I will check out the other books and products you've suggested. I'm always interested in improving the health of our family.
Thanks for the advice!
Post a Comment