Monday, August 17, 2009

An Exciting Update!!!

My Friend Shelly asked the other day if I was ever going to update my blog :) She was tired of reading the title of my last post :) Well my friends here is an exciting update!!!
First of all I cannot believe how fast summer has gone by!! This has been an unusual summer for us for some reasons I will share later. The past 10 weeks have been great but very very exhausting. If you know me personally you know I like to be on the go!! I love taking the kiddos to the zoo, to the park, to the library, swimming...really any new adventure. I knew we would have lots planned and a busy busy summer but not so :) I am also usually very organized and can keep ontop of housework, laundry, making supper etc. I am normally bursting with energy :) Well the past 10 weeks I have been so so so tired....let me repeat that so so so tired so we have hardly left the house at all. Well we have been keeping a super-duper secret for the last 10 weeks and just this weekend started announcing to our families that we are expecting our third little miracle on March 10!!!!!!
I wish you could see me now I still want to jump up and down and I do have a permanent huge smile on my face!!! So let me officially say with much happiness and enthusiasm I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been very hard keeping it a secret for so long but that is what God had in store for us!! We usually tell our family and friends right away but we really felt God telling us to wait till after our first appointment! We do not know why and we may never know why but we know that was God's Perfect Plan for us for some reason!
I told my mom the other day now that she finally knows I will probably call her everyday just to remind her and because I am SO STINKIN EXCITED!! The other side to this is that this probably will be our last :( I would love one more but I had to really convince my sweet hubby of a third (which he is just as pumped as I am :) So this is bittersweet. I am loving it despite being very very tired! I don't want to forget anything that I am experiencing.... I am IN LOVE with this beautiful baby growing inside of me :) So I may bore you with a lot of preggo writings the next 6 months but I have to journal all of this so I never forget :)
The other sweet side of this is the boys are also IN LOVE with this sweet baby already!! Our 6 year old Dawson first found out Friday night!! His face was priceless!!! He has been asking for a baby brother or sister for a long time so he was so excited. He said "you mean there is a baby in your belly?" I said "Yes there is!" He said several times "I am so excited I don't even know what to say!!" Branson was also super excited and has been asking also for a baby brother or sister for a long time so keeps asking to touch the baby! They both keep touching my belly and saying they can feel it (even though they cannot at this point :) It is so sweet to see them love something so much that they have not even seen!
Last week Kris and I had our first appointment and we heard a beautiful strong heart beat!! It has been almost 4 years since I was preggo with Branson so it felt like the first time again! I cannot get enough of reading about the growth of the baby and of course praying and confessing lots of awesome scripture over this sweet baby and my whole family! So my friends that is why there has been a lack of posts :) There has been zero energy to blog let alone leave the house :) I am starting to feel much better still tired at times but a lot better than before!! So stay tuned for more updates....:)

6 comments:

kate said...

HURRAY!!! Congrats to the whole Miller family! Soooo happy for you!

Julie said...

What exciting news!!! So great to hear your entire family's enthusiasm. Looking forward to reading more updates ;-)

sherri said...

GIRLFRIEND!!!! Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news...you and I have had both our children at the same time and this one will be the same. So fun to go through these mothering years with you.

You hid it so well you little sneek!

So happy for you!

Tammy said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!! I don't have to ready anymore "Do I have a problem?" Congrats again. We will be praying for you and your little one. Shell

Unknown said...

Hurray!!! For you. #3 is so much fun. I have very very fond memories of our 3rd baby. The first 2 played so well...and it was just pure bliss to add the 3rd baby. So happy for you. :)