Thursday, June 25, 2009

Do I have a problem???

All the years of growing up at home I have typically been a planner and as I get older (which is not saying I am old) I tend to plan more and more! When ever we travel I pack way more than we will ever need but hey everyone knows who to come ask if they forgot something because chances are I will have it :) I think it is the mommy in me that always wants to be prepared for everything. I want plenty of clothes options and plenty of food. And I don't mean junk food, you can pick that up anywhere but while on vacation and traveling by car it is more difficult to find healthy choices by going through a drive thru!! So our trip to Columbus a few weeks ago was no different! Yes all these bags were for a 3 day trip :) But I did keep my family well fed, well dressed and well entertained and it was all worth it :)

This is the only picture I have of us in Columbus because I kept leaving my camera in the hotel room! But I sure did not forget healty snacks and sunscreen and toys for entertainment on all of our outings :)
This picture was taken before my cousin Staci's wedding!




3 comments:

cheryl said...

Nice family pic:) I say you do not have a problem. Even though I'm not a Mom, I tend to be the same way. It's always nice to be prepared. There's always a little joy in being able to provide what someone needs. Glad you had a good trip.

sherri said...

You sound so much like me. I hate the feeling of wishing I had brought something that wasn't packed.

Your trip was one thing I wanted to talk to you more about at VBS...guess we were a little busy weren't we? =)

What's the name of the waterpark?

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I love it!