Saturday, March 20, 2010

This past week!

Our strong little girl practicing tummy time! It is always fun at first but very shortly the crying starts :) This last week when she was on her tummy she pushed her legs up far enough that she rolled herself over onto her back!!! Ya! Ya! Ya! We were pretty proud!!



Now she's MAD!!



My mom bought Ellie this adorable outfit!! Love the ruffles!!
We had her 2 week appt. this last week and she is up to a whopping 8lbs. 12oz. and 20 1/2 in!! Obviously they did not measure her length very well at the hospital :) The Dr. said she is looking great and very strong!!


Elliana LOVES her daddy's lap!!





Cousin Baylor came over for a visit!! I love those big brown eyes!!! What a handsome little man!!











1 comment:

sherri said...

I wondered if you were going to call her Ellie for short. I love it! She sure looks like a little Ellie. What a pumpkin!

Luca's not a big fan of the tummy time either. :)