Elliana I can't believe it has already been almost two weeks ago when we welcomed you into this world! You have brought our family so much joy already! You are such a pleasant and well tempered baby already. *You are not bothered by noise (including your brothers wrestling), *You are an excellent sleeper, *You love it when Dad or I hum to you, *You love looking out the window, *You seem to recognize Daddy and I's voices, *You smile quite a bit, *I love how you curl your feet up as far as you can, *I love that in the evening you love to cuddle and can't get close enough to us, *You have two of the best brothers you could ever ask for, * Dawson calls you sweetie, * Branson calls you "our sweet little Ellie" *I love how Daddy's lap magically holds 3 sweet kiddos with no problems, *You have a great awake time in the morning and in the evening, *Daddy and I love watching all your cute facial expressions you make while you sleep, *We love how sweet and innocent you look while filling your pants, *I love your adorable nose and your sweet little mouth, *I love how cute you look in pink, *I love how your brothers are so sweet and gentle with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
There are so many things you love about her. I love how sweet this post is. She is beautiful. It sounds like she is such a joy! This one makes me smile:)
What a sweetheart she is! Loved reading your love note to your baby girl...she is so precious!
Post a Comment