Saturday, July 10, 2010

Children's Museum

I don't know if it is having 3 kids or just me getting older but I am becoming more and more brave about just going out and trying new things with my kids even if it requires traveling long distances! I have been blessed big time with 3 kids who travel very well! I am sure it has something to do with the fact that we are a family on the go! Well last Thursday I asked my mom if she would like to join me and the kiddos on a trip to Indy to visit the children's museum! Of course she was so excited to come along and I am so thankful she did!
What a fun museum! I think this is the 3rd time we have been there! The last time we were there Branson was only 1! So it has been almost 4 years ago.
They have so many fun exhibits! This one was cool it was all about staying healthy, which you know I love.


This is what we don't want our children to become...A couch potato!


Branson digging away!


This was a section with lots of mirrors that make you look funny and in the middle of the exhibit was a black light section. Elliana sure lit up well in there! Love the white bow!

The boys could look up in the aquarium! Very cool!



I was so thankful my mom could come along to help! She got some good bonding time between Ellie and the boys!







Ellie pretty much slept the whole way down to Indy and the whole way home and she caught a cat nap in the middle! She is such a good and easy baby to bring along!

Dawson


Branson



I LoVeD this quote!!!



Dawson making his "dinosaur face!"




















No comments: