Friday, July 9, 2010

A walk in the Park

Last Friday our baby girl turned 4 months old so what better way to celebrate than to hit the trail and enjoy some outdoor activities since that is honestly her favorite thing to do....just being outside! She scarfed down her yummy supper and the rest of us had a picnic supper then we hit some trails!

And of course she got lots of loving along the way!









Love this picture...B is ticked that Kris is messing with him and D is squeezing the daylights out of Ellie's cheeks! Now that is our typical family picture!

Now B's real mad!





And no park time would be complete without a game of football and yes oh yes Ellie is included!











love them... yes I love them!!!













1 comment:

sherri said...

Looks like a very fun little family outing...the type that we like in our family too.

Curious what park you were at that had the trails. I'll ask ya the next time I see you. :)