Sunday, December 19, 2010

The SiMpLe Things

It does a mama's heart so good to enjoy the simple things in life with her family!
We try every year to go pick apples and the kids usually have a ball!
Back in the beginning of October we headed to a local apple orchard and got busy!
I sure do love the 3 boys God has blessed me with!



This is what I saw most of the time at the orchard :) The boys worked hard getting just the right apples! It was really nice sitting back and watching them work hard!


3 bags full in the end!! And now that it is December the applesauce is gone already!



Even Ellie joined in the picking :)










Ellie 7 months


It is a rare occasion when I am on this side of the camera!






LoVe LoVe LoVe Ellie's chubbiness :)




Thank you Lord for simple days like picking apples with the kids!














No comments: