Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Britt's Graduation Party

Saturday night we had my baby cousin's graduation party! She is 18 and I cannot believe where the time has gone! We are so proud of her and everything she has accomplished and will accomplish in the future! She is smart, talented and has a huge heart. She is what we like to call the "whole package!"
Congrats Britt we love you!
This first picture is of Branson and the Birthday Girl Jourdan!
Hudson and Branson!

J-Bug as we call her is such a sweetie pie! She is always happy whenever I see her and always helping me with the boys! She is a true gem! She asked me to be her sponsor when she was baptized and I have loved being able to pray for her daily!


Me, Grandma Fannie, and My sis Jaime!
What a blessing is was to have Grandma with us this day!
God has spared her life and we could not have been more thankful!




The Graduate!!!!




I realized after I posted these pictures I have alot of Jourdan but none of Chelsey so next time I will include lots of you Chelsey!
Dawson loves talking to the girls! I am in big trouble :) Such a lady's man!





No comments: