Ok so I realize that over the last several months I really STINK at blogging! It honestly seems really hard right now to find time to do it and the problem with that is I LOVE blogging! I love reading peoples blogs as well!
I love how each year when a new year rolls around most of us seem to set goals for the new year ahead! I love to do this thing every year but to be honest this year I am waiting for my cleaning lady, personal organizer, personal chef, personal grocery shopper, personal driver, and of course my personal fitness instructor to walk through that back door any day now and do it all for me :) Oh we can all dream but for now I need some advice ladies! I feel there is times in my life that most everything seems to be balanced out and life is good but here lately I feel like I don't give #1 God enough time, #2 My husband enough time, #3 my kids the quality time they deserve, #4 Not enough time for exercise. Any way you get the picture so what I would like to know from all you lovely ladies who read this blog (and yes I do expect every single one of you to comment) is what works best for you? How do you balance your time? Do you have any hints or tricks for me? I realize we are all at very different phases in our lives but here is mine. Take the kids to school, turn around and pick them up :) We have about a 15-20 ride to school everyday and next year will not get any easier since I will have two in school, one all day and one half a day! So that means 3 trips to Fort Wayne each day :) I am not complaining one bit because #1 we feel God is leading us to send our boys to this particular school and we couldn't be more happy, and #2 I truly enjoy our drives in and back most days because they are forced to talk to their sweet mother :) Well this turned into a way to long blog but you get my drift so share some tips for me :) Thank you, you girls rock!!
And a huge congratulations to my sweet cousin Staci on your engagement!!!!
And the picture of the veggies??!!?? It it what I would like my personal chef to do each week, have the veggies cut up and the fruit all clean and ready to eat :)

5 comments:
Well my advice to you Nicole is to enjoy your time now! I miss the times of running the girls 2-3 timesa day to town, the after school activities, seeing them each night after school. The time just goes by way too fast. I now have way too much time on my hands. BUT, I am enjoying the fact that we finally have a son (in-law) and will have another one soon. And enjoying the wedding planning. It's just another time in our lives, just not as busy. My boss always says, "this is the best time of your life". Even though there are times you may not seem so organized, it's okay. What matters is the love you have for your family and your faith in God! Which you have a tremendous amount of both! You're a great mom and wife!!! Luv you!!! Gayle
Gayle Your such a great Aunt!!! Thank you for the sweet reminder that they do grow up way to fast! I can't imagine planning weddings but I know it will happen way to fast, just like sending my baby to school :( THank you!! Love ya guys!
Glad to see you back in action. I don't have a whole lot in the way of suggestions, but here's a little thought. I've been thinking about resolutions lately. I'm not looking for a cop-out, but the stress of trying to keep something up for a whole year makes it feel a little overwhelming. Keep doing the great things you're doing. Gayle's right. You're a good friend, mom, wife, etc. Remember His mercies are new EVERY morning. We don't have to wait until the next year. Each day is a new beginning. This has all been on my mind because I'm feeling like I can't keep up with all the things I should and would like to do. Love you.
I am anxious to see what everyone writes.....I feel the same way. I struggle with when to even take a shower because I know I need to get my exercise in. I do make it a point every morning - first thing - to spend time with God. Other than that, needs LOTS of help :-)
Wow! I've been blessed by the comments left by these two ladies already. Such good advice!
I'm right there with you, Nicole. Somedays it feels like all I get done is cleaning up crumbs off the floor AGAIN.
You're an awesome mom & friend!
Post a Comment