Well if you live in the midwest you are feeling the bitter coldness just like me! Last night I went to get groceries and by the time I had everything loaded in my car my face felt numb! Now that is just not right :) Today we set some records with how cold it is and we still managed to get out of the house. Dawson's school was about the only school in Ft. Wayne that did not cancel! I'm not complaining though because Target is real close to his school, and it just wouldn't be normal if I did not make it in there more than once a week! As odd as it seems there is somethings that bring me joy on cold cold days like these!
#1 Joy of having heat in our house!
#4 The joy of knowing my sweet hubby is taking me to Florida in 3 weeks! Yes you read it right, I am so out of here! Now if I could only get serious about being in a bathing suit in 3 weeks :(

5 comments:
What a fun thing to look forward to! I got home not even two weeks ago, and already I'm a little jealous. Crazy as it may seem, I do love the snow and the cold, though. Even the bitter cold. Enjoy looking forward to it!
There were actually two schools that didn't cancel that day and ours was the other one. :) I was glad to get out too...starting to get cabin fever.
Lucky ducky is going to Florida again?? I won't act too jealous since I'll be in Cabo about the same time. :)
Hey you lucky duck:-) Sounds fun, are the kiddies going too? Is it for your birthday? Nice. What have you all been up to? I commented on your last blog, but lost it in cyber space! Bottom line was I enjoyed seeing your fun video and the boys are adorable! We must embrace these crazy days of running around and feeling like we are out of time:-) We are not out of spirit, and that sustains us. Have fun on your trip:-)
Hey Mindi we are doing great how about you? We are going without the kiddos this time :) We will take them over Dawson's spring break so I don't feel so bad!! Yes kinda of for my bday :) Girl you need to start a blog to!!! I would help you if you want! it is a fun fun thing!
Sherri I did not know if you were serious about Cabo and I asked Kevin on sunday!! Yes you are serious! That is awesome, I can't wait to hear all about it! I think you are the luckier duck! :)
Post a Comment