My hubby being humorous...he told the boys a crab bit his toe!
While driving one day we saw this alligator!
We ate at several places but this is top on my list while vacationing in Florida!
Well we had a wonderful time just the two of us. I realize more and more how important it is for just the two of us to get away. I am in no way saying it has to be in Florida but even just taking time at the end of each day to be available for each other for support. We had decent weather... the days were nice enough to be on the beach but the evenings were unusually cool for Florida. We made some great memories especially on the last night we were there. We had been at the beach most of the day and decided to stop and get an ice cream cone before going back to the condo and showering up for supper. Well not 20 minutes after my sweet hubby downed his ice cream it came back up, and continued to the rest of the evening into the wee hours of night. Now the Lord has been teaching me a lot and patience is one of them :) Anywho by 2:00am my hubby called his mom who is a nurse and she suggested I take him in to the ER since we had to fly home the next day :) I sure would not have liked to fly home in his condition. Well we survived the hospital and got home around 6:00am. They gave him an IV and fluids and some good drugs to stop the vomiting! Are guess is food poisoning because I obviously never got sick. So anyway it made for an interesting ending of our vacation but I am thankful he is doing much better and the flight home went great :)

1 comment:
I've been waitng for this post! I'm so glad you could get whisked away for your birthday this year, Nicole. How romantic!
Sorry Kris got sick at the end of your trip though. Hope he's feeling better.
Post a Comment