Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun without the sun!

It amazes me how many times I have found my boys dressed in swim trunks lately :) They pretend they are going to the beach quite often! Dawson obviously needs a little help on matching :) The boys bring me so much joy to watch when they play together! Don't get me wrong there is moments of frustration as well but I love the times they bring me laughter! Branson even went for the arm floaties :)

Days like today when it is so gloomy out it is hard to keep a joyful heart! But my boys constantly remind me it is what you make of the situation! They seemed pretty joyful today "pretending" to be at the beach! Thank you boys for bringing me so much joy and laughter!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you call and bring them over to go swimming?

Nicole said...

Hey Anonymous you figured out how to leave a comment :) What a sweet friend :) Yes I will have to bring them over swimming sometime! I forget there is a pool in your house, silly me doesn't everyone have a pool in their house :)

cheryl said...

Maybe I should call anonymous:) Creativity and imagination sure do spice life up and keep it fun! Cute boys, whether they match or not.

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I've got spring fever something FIERCE...I'd be in my swimsuit right along with them!!! Ha!

sherri said...

Those cute little boys are looking more and more a like everyday. Adorable pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole! Of course I remember you =) Thanks for your thoughtful comments on our blog! I really liked the verse you have on yours, Psalm 138:8. It's fun to keep in touch this way. Thanks too for your prayers =) Hope you and the family are doing well. You look great and the boys are getting so big and adorable as always!