Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunning it Up!

50/50 tickets on flight :)
Jetties!

LoViNg the sand



He had lots of sand in his trunks :)


Alligator creation

Our attempt at a family picture!

Our favorite local restaurant :) Only an hour wait!


Pool time with Grandma!


Brotherly Love!

This poor guy sneaks naps when he can :)

Well when we left our town it was blowing snow as we walked out of the airport and into the plane!! BRR! So I was one thankful girl to be headed south! The weather has been awesome and I hate to say it but it is really hot during the day! We are enjoying lots of family time! Enjoy the pictures, especially you mother :) Wish you guys were here!!











5 comments:

cheryl said...

I think you were talking to your family, but I wish I was there too:) Hahaha...you said you hate to say it, but the days have been hot. Liar! You love it, and you should! Have a great time. When do you head home?

sherri said...

Love the pictures, Nicole! Keep them coming and enjoy every minute with your family.

I love how you dress the boys alike...so cute...I hope to do that someday. :)

Nicole said...

Yes Cheryl I am loving the hot :) I will miss all of you next monday at Bible Study though, we are flying home next thursday the 9th. And Sherri I am a little obsessed with dressing them the same :) I figure I may as well do it while they allow me to :) Glad you had a great vacation as well!

Nana Jan said...

Thanks Sweetie...I love, love, love the pictures of the boys (and Kris and you also!:) I miss you guys but glad your having such great weather and a good time! Their calling for possible snow here on Monday...so enjoy the sun!! :) Love You Guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole! Great post =) Glad you guys are having fun family time and enjoying nice warm weather!! Your boys are so cute. LOVE the plaid shorts =)