Saturday, March 21, 2009

A little bit of spring in Indiana....

We have had some beautiful weather here and we are loving every minute of it :)
We broke out the sidewalk chalk!

Baseball is back in full swing!


This has nothing to do with spring but he is to cute so I had to add it :)



Branson trying out his rain boots! Great air time!!


The Boys made their own tent!



They even transplanted a tree :) a.k.a. charlie brown tree!

Branson started soccer and is loving it! This day Kris joined him and they are doing there stretches before class :)



Another soccer drill :)
What an awesome Daddy!


A good friend gave me this fun suggestion! Fill a muffin pan with snacks or lunch for your kids. You can make it as healthy as you would like! My kids love it! I put healthy cereal, string cheese, lunch meat, apples, oranges, grapes, graham crackers, and yogurt they could dip whatever in! We did this one day last week and threw a table cloth on the floor for an indoor picnic!
Two happy Boys!


More signs of spring!

Once again this has nothing to do with spring but it is something I do not want to forget about Branson! He LOVES Pajamas! It does not matter what time of day it is, as soon as we get home he heads up to his bedroom and changes into his PJ's :) He is a sweet cuddlier, actually both boys are and I will enjoy it as long as I can :)
Happy Spring Friends!
Psalm 100:4-5 "Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and bless his name. For the Lord IS good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation."














1 comment:

cheryl said...

Yay for spring in Indiana! I like a lot of the pictures you posted. Branson's boots are great! Awesome hang time buddy! It was nice to see you this evening. I'm looking forward to actually getting to see each other each week for a while.