Tuesday, June 9, 2009

African Journey

Pony Rides are always a must!

The whole gang minus their friend Jake!
And do you notice my oldest son playing it up between the ladies :) He's such a ladies man :) Does it seriously start at 5?

You can feed giraffes in the new exhibit! So cool but someones making money on the dollar leafs :)



Last Friday we braved the Grand opening of the African Journey of our local zoo! It was so neat and the kids loved it! We met 3 other moms and their kiddos and I am so thankful we did because it took 2 hours to get through this new section! It was so so so crowded but the kids did so good! It was a lot of fun to see and I cannot wait to go back!

I am so glad I dressed the boys the same so I could easily keep track of them :) Sure it is cute but it is my way of keeping tabs on them!!




Half of the sweet kiddos!









1 comment:

sherri said...

So fun! We are excited to check it out soon...just thought we would wait a bit till the excitement wears down though. Can't wait!