On day 3 we woke up and headed to Animal Kingdom! What a neat park!
Ok I'll cut to the chase.....Yes we felt the Disney Magic :) We LOVED Disney but I will get into that later! At Animal Kingdom we headed straight back to Africa to get fast passes for the Kilimanjaro Safari! Man I love how those fast passes work!
After the face painting we took a train ride to a petting zoo area! So far we did not encounter any dressed up people so the boys were just fine!
And then we entered a building with several dressed up people and look what happened! Dawson said he wanted a picture with this character!! I was so excited for him! This is a big deal to him because he has been afraid of dressed up people for a long time! The day before I talked with Dawson about fear. I told him simply that God's word tells us that we are to not fear! Dawson said "satan probably likes it when I am afraid" and I said yes! So after he walked up and took a picture he had a huge smile and said "God wins mom!" I couldn't agree more! I was so proud of him and how he is understanding the Word!!
Well since we are suckers we allowed our kids to pick out a gift at the gift shop and Dawson picked out monkeys! I mean come on its Disney!! Can you tell we are LoViNg it at this point!!!
Branson picked a snake!!!
Elliana picked a ride on Daddy's shoulders!!
We then headed to the Kilimanjaro Safari ride! What a neat ride! It was so much fun!
Our favorite part of the safari had to be Elliana's reaction to seeing all the animals! She was adorable! I think the best part of the whole vacation was seeing all the excitement our kids had!!
At Animal Kingdom we saw the "Finding Nemo" show! It was so neat! What amazes me about Disney is that everything is done over the top! We were not disappointed with a single thing!
Ok onto Dinoland USA
It was a beautiful warm and sunny-shiny day so popsicles were in order!
We were able to see the parade at Animal Kingdom! I think the parades were my favorite part of Disney! Every parade was done so well! The characters do such a great job at walking around and shaking all the kids hands! Our kids loved seeing it!
This is a small part of a humongous tree at Animal Kingdom. There is tons of animals carved out in the tree! It was beautiful!!
I love it! No Fear here!! I loved meeting the characters! They do such a great job interacting with the kids! The kids each had a book to get autographs in as well!
Minnie Mouse!
Goofy!!
So my friends YES oh YES we were loving it! The kids slept great at night and woke up so happy and excited to start another day!! And I apologize about all the details but this is a family journal for me so I want to remember all these details of a wonderful vacation! Stay tuned for Day 4! And yes I am ready to go back already :)

1 comment:
Would you like to go with us? We are going in May and October. I am glad to hear you had a magical time.
Post a Comment