That's normal right?!?!
Branson going down the giant slide!
And Dawson going down the giant slide!!
And being the awesome and hunky husband Kris is, he took Elliana down the slide as well! She loved it!
Proof that I was actually at Disney World with my family! I love having a camera and baby attached to me :) So I am just fine with being behind the shots!
This never ever ever got old meeting the characters! It was so much fun!!!

Branson and Stitch!
Ok this was by far one of my top 5 most favorite moments in Disney! Ellie loved all the characters and acted excited to see each one but not one of them compared to the joy Ellie had in seeing Stitch! I seriously had to laugh at how much she loved him. You see I have this little girl and I assume she would naturally love the princesses above all the others but OH NO, this girl absolutely LOVED Stitch. Near the end of our visit we were drawing a crowd just by her excitement and love for Stitch. She would not stop hugging and kissing him and of course Stitch played it up :)
No offense but Stitch is probably one of the ugliest characters I have ever seen but not to Ellie...she saw straight through the ugliness :)
She still didn't want to let go of him! By far one of the best memories there!
Oh but wait she's not done yet and the line is getting longer!!!
Oh and one more kiss for the road! Kris had to seriously pry this little girl off of Stitch!

Chip and Dale.... and she wasn't interested at all, her heart was still with Stitch!!
Ok back we went to the Star Wars area where Branson and Dawson built their own light saber!! Because you know you can never have enough of those in your house :)
Branson's light saber completed!
Dawson's light saber!
some star wars thingey?!?! don't know but looked like a good spot to take a picture of our kids!
Oh another top 5 moment at Disney!! Jedi Training!! This was SO neat! It is sort of like a play that Disney employees put on, and if you sign your kid up early enough they get to participate! The boys loved it. The Jedi trainer comes out and teaches them how to use their light saber and then Darth Vader comes out and they battle him.
Branson ready for battle!
Loving the training!!
Darth Vader!!
And this was not a short person dressed up, this person was TALL!!!
Clone Trooper!
This little girl did so amazing the entire trip :) If she was tired she would sleep wherever we were at! It made the trip so enjoyable and so manageable with a little one!
After the Jedi Traing we headed over to the Toy Story ride! The boys loved it! There was several army men from Toy Story walking around outside!
The scenery and buildings were amazing!!!
The boys and Kris went to see the Indiana Jones stunt show and Ellie and I shopped!! It was a win win situation :) By the way Kris said the show was amazing!
My little buttercup stretching her chubby cute legs :)
Another amazing thing about Disney is there is almost always some sort of show or parade going on! There is always something to do!
Well we left Hollywood Studios very very happy! We had a great time! We went back to the room and rested a little,then headed back to Magic Kingdom to enjoy some more rides and to wait for the parade and fireworks! Here the boys are in front of the Swiss Family Robinson House! The parade was neat but two out of our 3 kids fell asleep during it :) They were tuckered out! We ended up getting back to our room at midnight :) It was such a blessed day! And believe it or not I am not done with Disney posts!!!
Chip and Dale.... and she wasn't interested at all, her heart was still with Stitch!!

2 comments:
I haven't been on your blog for a VERY long time...seeing it was a breath of fresh air! You have a sweet family and such beautiful kids. Thanks for sharing!!! But, I had to laugh remembering our trip to Disney several years ago. Let me say, none of us were smiling!!! I am sooo glad to see you guys had a great time making great memories!!! Love ya!
I finally read all 3 parts. Loved them. But the first one was my fave! Your little family is one of my favorites. :) love you!
Post a Comment