On day 5 the weather was beautiful once again and we headed back to Magic Kingdom! When we arrived a parade was just starting! I am telling you what the parades are so over the top neat! We sat and watched the parade and actually saw some friends from our church! We visited for a little while then finished watching the parade! That's when I realized I had not downloaded any pictures off of my camera yet and my memory was full :( So I quick went through some and deleted the bad ones but I still did not have much room so there is just a few pictures of our last day!
I think the boys were a little tuckered out still from staying up late for the fireworks the night before :) But they were troopers and did a great job of keeping up and enjoying the park the whole day!
After ice cream we hit several more rides in Adventureland and then we headed back to Frontierland! The boys all went on the "Big Thunder Mountain Ride!" They loved it! We then made our way back through Fantasy Land and Tomorrowland! By the time we hit Tomorrowland we were all pretty tired and hot so we only rode the Buzz Lightyear ride and Stitch's great escape! When then headed back to our room! We had passes for the next day as well but as much fun as Disney was we were tuckered out ready to head south to Siesta Key! So Sunday night we packed up some things and after breakfast Monday morning headed down to the beach :)
There is so many things I don't want to ever forget about Disney! It was such a fun experience unlike anything I have done before...well except for Maui, I would rank that #1! I loved seeing the excitement in our kids faces every time they saw something new or a new character! I loved how excited even Kris was! It is very hard to put into words all the fun and memories that were made! We would for sure go back in a heart beat!
The thing that really stood out to Kris and I is just how professional and kind every single Disney employee is! There is employees all over the place to assist you with anything that you need! Once again it is really hard to put into words just what a great experience it is because of how professional and orderly and kind these employees are. It makes such a difference!
I could go on and on but I would suggest you go see for yourself :)
I am so very thankful for this precious time I had with my family all to myself :) So,Siesta Key posts are in the works!!! Oh how I miss that white sand already!

No comments:
Post a Comment