Saturday, June 4, 2011

Siesta Key

After a great time at Disney we headed south to Siesta Key to enjoy being lazy on the beach!!! We stayed at Siesta for 9 days and did a whole lot of nothing except sitting on the beach!!



The boys are at such a fun age where they play for hours and hours!!




And this cutie pie I was a little worried about how she would do with the whole beach experience but man oh man she did great!! She is a beach girl for sure! She generally stayed right around us and just played in the sand a lot!!! She napped in her stroller when she was tired and ate when she was hungry!! It was pretty easy peasy lemon squeezy!! Oh how I miss the beach already!!





She did eat her fare share of sand but hey she's our 3 and she's doing just fine :)



Lots of surfing!!!



Cute piggy toes in the sand!!!







Branson was pretty much on a surf board 75% of the time!!





And Dawson had a net in his hand trying to catch fish 75% of the time!!





I am so thankful to be a mom to two sweet boys! I love their energy and their imagination!!!













She so loves shoulder rides from her daddy!!!




While in Siesta my parents flew down for a long weekend and the kids were so excited!!!








Papa and Elliana!




This big guy got red a lot so we tried to keep him covered!!!





I love that belly!!! And yes she has lots of swimsuits, it's just so fun!!



Lots of sand sculptures!!



Branson trying out his new surfboard!!!



And Kris trying out Branson's new surf board :) I love this man!!!




By afternoon we would usually head to the pool!




Elliana enjoying the beach life!
















Branson!



Our attempts at family pictures! Have I mentioned just how very hard it is to get a family picture???








I realize this is not a perfect picture but in my mind it is!! This is our life, our "real life" Dawson is always trying to help Ellie and keep her safe and she is having none of it and Branson quite frankly is always ready for a picture....smiling away! I will forever cherish these goofy pictures and the memories we made taking them!




Have I mentioned I love these boys??? Just in case you forgot!!!




My mom and Dad!!!

They even watched the kids one night so we could go on a date!!

I love them!!!



Me and my cutie pie girl (who is growing up way to fast)!!!





The Boys being boys :)





I love Ellie's expression in this shot! She has had enough beach pictures for one night :)





Nana and Papa with the kids!










Just the boys!!!






A beautiful Siesta Key sunset!!!










Ellie decided to plant one on me during this picture!!!




This is probably my favorite out of all the pictures! This is real life, this is how we roll!!!

This was one of those vacations I will never forget! It was WoNdErFuL!!! We also got to spend some time with Kris's mom who stays down in Venice during the winter months! We were all so excited to see her and spend a few days with her as well! She was missed big time!!! I forgot my camera when in Venice and I forgot to take pictures of the condo we stayed in but it was beautiful and we plan on returning again next year!

No comments: