Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back To School


Each year I get a little sad when it is time to head back to school! I know the boys were ready for a schedule again but most days I sure enjoy having them here!!















Dawson started 2nd grade this year and loves it!!!


















Branson started Kindergarten this year and was SO excited and ready!!!
He loves being able to stay all day just like his big brother!!!












































I like to take pictures of them at their desk the first day of school but man oh man it all started so quick and Dawson was one of the last few ones into the room. That is why he has this nervous look on his face!! Despite the nerves he had a great day!!



















Even Branson seemed a little nervous but had a great report when I picked him up!!
The house is a lot quieter now so I sure do look forward to the breaks they get!!!





No comments: