My daughter is for sure the pickiest eater of our family!!
But I push the fruits and veggies into my kids whenever I get a chance! One of my favorite things to make for them and my picky princess is smoothies!
And this sweetheart loves them!
It is very simple...throw about 1 cup of blueberries, 1 banana, any other fruit you would like, splash of O.J., about 1 cup of plain yogurt, a handful of ice, and a big handful of spinach (a.k.a the secret weapon)! Believe it or not you don't taste the spinach at all and it is so yummy and full of lots of goodness!!! And Mommy wins again!!!
I am married to and madly in love with my cutie pie husband of twelve years Kris! We are proud parents of 2 active and very sweet boys, Dawson (9), and Branson (7) and a precious little girl named Elliana! I am living my dream of being in love and being a mommy and serving an awesome God!
No comments:
Post a Comment