The boys climbed lots of trees and I usually turn my head and try not to panic!

Ellie loves to color! She LoVeD having her brothers home!!

On the fourth of July we went to a local festival and the boys enjoyed sitting on a helicopter!
We spent the day before with Kris's family by the pool so we invited my parents to join us on the fourth! Of course the kids loved that!

I love how goofy my family is :)
There was lots of dress up last summer!
and watermelon eating!!!

My sweet and handsome oldest son turned 8!!! I love this boy! He is the BEST big brother a sister could have!!!
Ellie loves to color! She LoVeD having her brothers home!!
On the fourth of July we went to a local festival and the boys enjoyed sitting on a helicopter!
I love how goofy my family is :)
My sweet and handsome oldest son turned 8!!! I love this boy! He is the BEST big brother a sister could have!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment