Saturday, February 25, 2012

December

Christmas season is one of my very very favorites! I love the traditional stuff we do, I love the extra family time, I love the holiday cooking, I love the real reason we celebrate!! What a joyful time to celebrate Christ's birth!
(This is a normal moment in our day with Ellie! The girl does not enjoy wearing clothes :)
"Super Why to the rescue"
Eating out before going to see Santa!
Our annual gingerbread train!
Christmas Eve morning!
Fun family pictures!! At my in-laws celebrating Christmas!
Kris's younger brother and beautiful family!!!
These two cousins are two peas in a pod!
Christmas eve night we have a tradition of opening one gift....which is always new pajamas!
Christmas morning!!!
Christmas evening at my parents!
Branson and cousin Logan!
Dawson!
What a blessed holiday season we had!
And that my friends ends our December!

No comments: