Saturday, February 25, 2012

January

On January 2 this little bundle of joy turned 22 months!
Ellie and I were home one morning after dropping the boys off to school and the sunlight was great coming in through the windows so we took some fun pictures!
Don't mind the laundry basket or baby gate in the background...but her expression was picture worthy!!!
This sweet pea keeps me on my feet all day! I sure love having a little girl to love on! Except this is all new to me and I am learning along the way!

She loves reading books and almost always has a baby doll in her arms!
I really didn't want the medicine cup in the picture but I love her big brown eyes! Those will melt a boys heart someday!!!
This is her "I am getting fed up with the picture taking" face!
She is the friendliest little girl! She is always waving at people and saying Hi! Lets hope this keeps up!!
Elliana Grace, I love you to pieces!!!

No comments: