Friday, March 21, 2008

Dads Night!!

Last Monday night was Dad's night at Blackhawk Preschool. Dawson was so excited for a night alone with Dad. They went to school and had pizza, played in the classroom,
and made there own little pizzas to take home. In the evening they also read a letter each child did for their dads. Kris said it was funny to here all the answers the kids gave, but I will share what Dawson said about Kris :)
My daddy is years old : 5
He weighs lbs. and is ft. tall: Tall
His hair is and his eyes are: Black/Green
My Dad loves to relax by and he likes to wear: Watching TV, a blanket :)
He loves to cook: Pizza
His favorite household chore is : Clean our beds ??
His favorite TV Show is and his favorite song is: Dad and Mom shows, Deep & Wide
Daddy always tells me: No kicking people :)
It makes him happy when : I go to bed
When my dad shops, he loves to buy : Candy
If he could go on a trip, he would go to: Flordia
& he would take: a suitcase and candy
I really love it when my dad : takes me to the pet shops

This make me laugh. First of all Kris never sits around and watches TV unless it is because we are having a movie night and it is a movie the kids picked out. And #2 he wears alot more than just a blanket :) #3 He is an excellent cook and cooks some awesome meals occasionally or at least takes me out to some yummy restraunts :) #4 He tells Dawson alot more that no kicking people (ex. I love you Dawson, and sharing the Lord with him, you know the really important stuff must have slipped his mind that day at school) Oh I had to laugh and can't wait to pull this paper out 10 years from now and see what he says then. Moms night is coming up in April so I am already pumping him with some good answers for that questionare :) The goofey picture of Dawson on here is at Dairy Queen where they ended there Dads Night. Ice cream is always a must after supper :)

No comments: