
Dawson has sure had his share of Boo-Boo's this last week! It started last tuesday night when the boys were playing circus in the living room and Dawson went to go under the big tent (2 wooden chairs with a blanket over it) and he ran smack into the seat of the chair which developed instantly into a black eye. The picture I posted is a couple days after the incident. Then there is the grouchy little brother who probably needed a much longer nap. Dawson went in for a sweet hug and got the wrath of Branson instead! Today was the next series of events which started with getting his first cavity filled at the dentist office. Actually he did so good which is a huge relief, so of course in honor of him doing so well he got to pick out a donut from our local donut store. Yes I do realize that will bring on another cavity put the poor boy deserved something :) Then the last incident this afternoon he cut the bottem of his toe. He will survive but you have to feel sorry for the poor guy he looks a mess :) I am loving the age Dawson is at right now. He is always wanting to learn more and more and he has the cutest imagination. He gets really passionate about whatever he is in to at the time, which right now is a pet business. He wants Kris to type up some business cards he can hand out to people so they know he will watch their pets while they are away. And he says "mommy it is only $3 a day when I watch other peoples pets" I don't have the heart to tell him NO WAY. I love pets don't get me wrong but I LOVE PETS in other people's houses, not my own :) I do realize soon I will have to change my stubborn ways.
1 comment:
Sorry Dawson had so many boo-boo's last week. What a brave little guy he was at the Dentist, too! I would say that is donut worthy!
Post a Comment