Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun At Nana and Papa's!


Boys and their water guns!!! Papa showing them just how to do it!

We decided it would be a good day for a bike ride so we packed our bikes.





On the way home from our bike ride my mom stopped at the creek I grew up by. My sisters and I spent countless hours down here and enjoyed every minute. My mom had a great idea of showing the boys and they loved every minute of it!





There was small fish Dawson kept trying to catch!



















Now you may notice in this picture my mom has a colorful rear end. She will kill me for posting this, but I had to show just how loving my boys's Nana is! She was bound and determined to have fun with her boys in that nice clean creek and ended up taking a small fall. Now Nana that is a lot of love for those boys!!



















While the men walked the bikes home for us we walked around the creek towards home. My mom had so much fun showing the boys animal tracks and just enjoying being outdoors with them!









I had to get at least one picture with my boys!











I know this is a weed but it was so colorful to me:) and I loved seeing my mom and the boys behind it! If you can't tell by now I love taking pictures!
We ended the night roasting hot dogs and Marshmallows! We had two wore out kiddos. Thank you mom and dad for a wonderful day full of memories and laughter!











3 comments:

cheryl said...

The picture of the boys with their Grandma is adorable! I was thinking about what a cute picture it was, then I noticed the smudge when I read further. Janet you should feel proud of getting in there with them. It's a sweet moment to catch on film!

cheryl said...

So somehow I have managed to not have your email address. If you email me your address, I'll be happy to give you my address. cheryljschwartz@yahoo.com I'm sorry we keep missing each other. Thanks for being so sweet to keep bringing it with you even though we miss each other. I have been with my family several times lately and expect to be this week as well. My bro-in-law is letting the people at his church know that he's starting seminary. That will be two pastors in the family! I'm not sure if that's good or not:)

sherri said...

Great pictures, Nicole! I'm so glad the weather has been so nice and love being outside as much as possible too. By the way, you're a great photographer!