Thursday, June 5, 2008

Simple Summer Pleasure #1

One of my favorite parts of summer is Corn-on-the-Cob!
Let me know what your favorite is!
P.S. you don't have to e-mail it to me you silly people just leave a comment! I do appreciate the countless e-mails I get from all of you though, but find that tiny comment button at the bottom and click on it :)
This is a scrapbook page I did of Branson last summer!
Branson


Dawson


2 comments:

cheryl said...

Corn on the cob ranks high on my list! (by the way...where do you buy it? I hate how expensive it is in the regular grocery stores) My favorite thing, though, is a never-ending day of soaking up the sun, grilling, skiing, and swimming off the pontoon at my Grandma's house with the whole family. (See Heather's blog for a few pix of the last get-together:) I don't think there's anywhere in the world that just refreshes my soul like being on the lake does!

Nicole said...

Cheryl, right now at the time I have been buying it at the grocery store (Meijer) but in a couple weeks when it is ready I will buy it at Kurtz Farm (on St. Rd. 37) Hmm it is delicious!
And I am with you on loving the lake, I just need to find just the right rich person to buy a place and then I will visit :)