To say I am excited or thrilled is an understatement! This morning a fellow scrapbooking friend had a garage sale and she had tons of scrapbooking supplies! Tina is a very very talented scrapbooker and has had several of her pages shown in magazines! These cool companies she works for sends her items and she puts pages together for them! She would be called my "Scrapbook Hero"
I have the privilege of scrapbooking with her occasionally and it is always lots of fun. We don't get a lot done but we all get some necessary "Girl Talk" in!
Anyway you will have to check out her creativity on her blog http://tinaalbertson.blogspot.com/ or if you notice on the side of my blog is a list of favorites and her blog title is "Supahstar"
Anyway I found some awesome awesome stuff! And the thing I love about some of this stuff is, it is the "nice stuff" I generally hit Hobby-Lobby and Jo-Anns when they have sales but this stuff here is the cream of the crop! And I was able to get all this stuff for $50 some dollars! It was a bargain!

3 comments:
I don't have the patience for scrapbooking, but I DO love a bargain. Way to go!
OMG Nicole, I didn't realize you got so much!!! =)
You are the sweetest to say all those things about little ol' me. The check is in the mail, haha!
Can't wait to get together again to scrapbook....we had such a great time at Springfield!!!
Kris stopped by, what a bad influence you are ;)
How fun! Tina is very talented. Looking forward to copying, I mean seeing what she does during our scrapbook night. :)
Post a Comment