Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little more from the sunshine state!

Sunday night we ate at Mi Peublo! I love mexican food and it was delicious!!
Tuesday night Kris's mom offered to watch the boys so we were quite excited and headed to Carrabba's close to Siesta Key! Believe it or not I have never been to Carrabba's before. The closest one to us at home is in Indy and we have many favorites in Indy so we have never got around to trying this yummy yummy restaurant out! We were quite delighted and stuffed to the max! Then we finished the night with some fun shopping :)

Today was a chilly day so we headed to Jungle Gardens in Sarasota! It was SO much fun! It was well worth the money and we plan on going back again sometime!




Yes this made me just a tad nervous but the boys were so excited to hold the alligator! Yes it is real! Dawson LOVES animals so he was soaking it all up!


They had a section where you could feed flamingo's! It made me laugh because at home we feed the ducks at our local zoo and I had no idea you are allowed to feed flamingo's in Florida! It was so much fun!
While we were at the Jungle Garden they put on a bird show which was cute!

Branson was very nervous about feeding the flamingo's! He would try and then say NO! Then we would get ready to walk away and he would cry saying I want to feed them, so after a little pep talk he finally did!


Then the boys decided to hold a bird! They both loved that! I was amazed at the amount of hands on things they offered the kids here! It was a lot of fun!



Little Branson and the bird!






These are some videos of the boys feeding the flamingo's! I realize these may be boring but I had to post them all for my mom and dad!





2 comments:

Nana Jan said...

Great pictures guys!! I'm sure the boys were thrilled to go there...perfect for "animal lover" Dawson! I love the expression of Branson @ the "end" of the alligator! We have been enjoying all the pictures but it's about time to see our kiddos in person!! :) Enjoy your last few days and bring some of that warm weather back with you!! Love you all!

cheryl said...

Jan, you beat me this time:) Nicole, your tan's lookin' good girl! Enjoy your the rest of your time. See you soon! Are you keeping up w/ Stepping Up?