Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whats your favorite room?

I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit! I love seeing peoples houses! There style does not need to be like mine for me to like it. I love how each persons house is so different. I think it shows so much about a person by what they have in their house. And I do not mean material things but there style! My mom gave me a love for decorating, and don't think my house is perfect because after living here for almost 4 years there is still things I would like to change I just don't know how! So I would love if my fellow bloggie friends would show me what is your favorite room in your house! Rise to the challenge my friends!
So my favorite room as odd as it sounds is the guest bathroom! I have tried to make it beachy (if that is a word :)
I have 5 framed pictures of random beach shots of the family

I enjoy the colors in the shower curtain!



Don't look to closely at the dried toothpaste my children leave behind spattered on the wood!







My new find is 2 silver star fish @ Marshalls!





And I realize this is an odd picture but this is the tile we used in all the bathrooms and I love the look of it!
So there you go my friends one of my favorite rooms in the Miller house. Now give me some ideas with your house!








2 comments:

sherri said...

Love the colors...love the beach theme!

My favorite room in my house is probably my kitchen...because it is green. ;) You know me...green, green, green. :)

Unknown said...

Great shots of your favorite room. I love it too. The colors are great. Blue and green have to be my favorite colors too...because they are the colors from the beach. LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach. :)

Great idea for a different post.