Friday, April 10, 2009

Moms, it is time to be part of the pictures!!

Well mothers I saw this idea and loved it! I love taking pictures and I probably take 95% of our pictures but the only problem is I am not in many of them so I loved this sweet gals idea! Every Thursday post a picture of you with one or all of your kiddos and do this for 52 weeks! One picture a week is not to much to ask :) I love the idea and hope you will join me :)
I decided on this picture from October 2005 for many reasons. It was when my second son was born. It is a very long story but I was not able to hold him for two days after he was born due to his health. This picture is from the first time I was able to pick up my sweet babe and hold him! It is something I will never forget!

1 comment:

sherri said...

I agree and also sometimes forget to hand the camera over to someone else. Great idea!

What a sweet photo!!! PTL for answered prayers!!!