Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moms Night!

Last Tuesday night was Moms night at Dawson's school! It is so much fun! We ate supper together and then they made these cement blocks that they decorated!




Dawson and his teacher :)
Every year while in Preschool (all 2 years :) they ask the children a series of questions about their mom so here is what Dawson had to say about me :)
*My mom is...17 years old
*She weighs...40lbs and is 50ft. tall
*Her hair is...brown and her eyes are brown
*My mom loves to relax by...cleaning the dishes :)
*She loves to cook...chocolate chip cookies
*Her favorite household chore is...tying our shoes ????
*Her favorite tv show is...a show about God
*Her favorite song is...Jesus loves me
*Mommy always tells me...to clean up my room
*It makes her happy when...I listen to her
*When my mommy shops she loves to buy...stuff for us
*When I'm at preschool my mom...shops :)
*I really love it when my mom...plays with me!!





1 comment:

sherri said...

So sweet...I loved reading Dawson's answers about his mama! I guess for our next "relaxing" mom's night out, we could all gather to wash some dishes at your house. =) So relaxing!!

It's obvious that he loves his mama very much!