Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas 2010

I decided to do one big Christmas post! We had a great holiday and it went by so fast! I was sure thankful for the time to slow down and enjoy just being together!!

My Mom makes the cutest cookies!

Dawson


Branson



Elliana!




The boys hiding and waiting for the cousins to arrive!

Papa and Elliana and Eli!



It is so sweet to see this little girl with babies. It amazes me at this young how they just know how to love on babies. She loves hugging her dolls and kissing them. It is so sweet!

Ellie also mastered "Whistling" during Christmas break. No joke the girl can whistle... it is crazy but true! I'm thinking we should sign her up for America has talent or whatever that show is called.

Branson

The three amigos!! I sure do love them!

Grandpa and Ellie!

The Miller cousins!

Unwrapping gifts was fun for Ellie for the first couple but then she was done!


Grandpa and Branson!

Christmas with the Yoders! I think we can never have enough board games! I love them! Not the electronic annoying new ones but the good ol classic board games!




Branson and Zoey ~ Two peas in a pod!

Uncle Bob and Ellie! They share the same birthday!!






It was a Blessed Christmas!

No comments: