Friday, January 14, 2011

A walk to the woods

I am not sure what happened between having 2 and 3 kids but life got ultra busy!!
You know the type of busy where you literally don't stop until the kids are in bed. Well actually not even then because that is when I get the most done! But I love these kids and all the busyness they bring!
It sure makes Sunday afternoons like this one so enjoyable! I love experiencing the small and simple joys of life with my family!
The simple things like slowing down and enjoying a good sled ride!

Lots of smiles and giggles on the way out!

Beautiful sunsets!
And boys not decking each other for the moment but hugging!

We believe her face stayed nice and warm due to her cheeks!




I am so thankful for a husband who strives hard to create these simple and memorable moments for our family!!



1 comment:

sherri said...

awwww!! What great photos and memories. Loved it!