Ellie sporting foam curlers!
Which turned out wrong very very wrong :)
Oh, sweet baby girl I sure do love you! It is amazing to me just how perfectly you complete our family! I love seeing the joy and happiness you bring to your brothers! They sure do love on you!
These first 11 months have gone by so fast! You are no longer a baby but you are entering the toddler stage. You LoVe to eat just about anything but your favorites are still sweet potatoes, pizza :), bananas, peaches, pears, cheeseburgers, mac n cheese, you know the healthy stuff :) You do a great job of signing "more." You say Dada, Mama, Bubba (for the boys), Nana, and just last week you said Papa twice! You know how to make the bear sound! You fit in so well with your big brothers! You love to wrestle with the boys and always want to be in the middle of the action. You are walking along everything with no problem but to get you to take any steps by yourself is not easy! You are a very content little girl but you have no problem "speaking up" if you are unhappy about something! You still love your sleep! You usually sleep 12 hours a night! You still love to have a paci in your mouth and one in each hand when you fall asleep. When I check on you before bed you usually have a few tucked under your chin! You have proven to be a much more difficult shopper than your brothers. I am usually sweating by the time I leave a store, you would rather just crawl around the store than be in a stroller! We'll work on that one. You currently wear size 24 months or 2T! Your shoe size is between 4 and 5. You wear size 4 diapers but even those are getting a little snug :) You love playing peek-a-boo. You get into just about anything...cabinets, drawers, trash, anything that looks fun you will try to get in :) You are over your stranger anxiety and go to just about anyone now! You love hamming it up for anyone! You love standing by the back door and watching your brothers play out in the snow! You squeal with excitement when watching them! You have the cutest brown eyes and still only two teeth! You travel ok?!?! Most of the time you are happy in the car but when you are not we will hear it :) You have lots of hair that I am trying to learn how to manage! You have mastered ripping out your rubber band and bow on the top of your head...but I will not give up on bows :)
You love blowing kisses when you tell us goodbye! You are a complete joy to have little girl!!

1 comment:
I'm not sure she could be any cuter!
Post a Comment