Purposefully be ThAnKfUl!!!
Be anxious for nothing!
"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." Colossians 3:15
"You will guard him and keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trust in you." Isaiah 26:3
"Peace I leave with you; My (own) peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. (Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.) John 14:27 (amplified bible)
"For let him who wants to enjoy life and see good days (good -- whether apparent or not.) keep his tongue free from evil and his lips from guile (treachery, deceit.) Let him turn away from wickedness and shun it, and do right. Let him search for peace (harmony; undisturbedness from fears, agitating passions, and moral conflicts) and seek it eagerly. (Do not merely desire peaceful relations with God, with your fellowmen, and with yourself, but pursue, go after them!)
1 Peter 3:10 & 11
I heard this quote from Joyce Meyer and I couldn't agree more!
"I made up my mind to enjoy life. God wants us to get fired up in the spirit and have enough zeal and enthusiasm to get into agreement with Him and to say - Jesus you paid a terrible price for my freedom and I will no longer set passively by and just wish and hope and let the devil steal from me. I will no longer just sit by and make excuses when you have said this is my inheritance, it is my blood-bought right and I am making a decision today that whatever it takes the rest of my life I will enjoy the kingdom, I will have righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. The first step is you have to pursue peace aggressively! You have to have peace with God, then yourself, and then with people. You will never have peace with people until you can love them unconditionally and accept them the way they are and to know that only God can change them."
I Love God's Word! I truly do, I would be a mess without it! Some days I am but that is when I have to dig in and remember and claim those wonderful promises He gave us!! I love how we are never done learning and He continues to give more and more revelation!!
I'm not where I need to be but I thank God I am not where I used to be!

2 comments:
How refreshing! Thank you.
Perfect encouragement for my heart tonight. Thank you. I read it at just the right time when I needed it. I love when God does that. And now I'm going to go and print this post, and read it every morning!!! Thank you!
Post a Comment