The boys had fun dancing to the live music at sharkey's!
After a long night at Sharkey's!
I couldn't resist putting this picture on of Dawson jumping over the waves at Siesta Key beach! They had so much fun in the water and keep getting braver and braver!
One night Diane offered to watch the boys if we wanted to go on a date and of course we couldn't pass up the offer!
My hot hubby!
We had supper at Phillippi Creek!
Mixing eggs for breakfast!
On a cooler day we decided to check out the Mote Aquarium! We saw all kinds of fish and sea life and it was free to get in with our Ft. Wayne zoo pass!!
One night I decided to get a few shots of the boys on the beach and of course that turned into over 100 pictures :) Here are some of my favorite!
Believe it or not Dawson took this picture!!
What flavor tonight????
3 boys with bellies full of ice cream!
Not happy waiting for his chance at the surf board!
I love Siesta Key Beach...nothing like it anywhere!! Sweet pictures of you and your family. Your boys are soooo cute. Love the matching plaid shorts. :)
I am married to and madly in love with my cutie pie husband of twelve years Kris! We are proud parents of 2 active and very sweet boys, Dawson (9), and Branson (7) and a precious little girl named Elliana! I am living my dream of being in love and being a mommy and serving an awesome God!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures Nicole! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Oh Nicole, I loved, loved, loved seeing all the pictures of your sweet little family in Florida!
You took some great shots on the beach...and Dawson did a great job with the camera as well...very impressive!
Soak up all the time you can get with your family this week...great memories!
I love Siesta Key Beach...nothing like it anywhere!! Sweet pictures of you and your family. Your boys are soooo cute. Love the matching plaid shorts. :)
Post a Comment