Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our weekend in Columbus

We're here!!!!
Dr. Dawson

The boys loved this exhibit. You lift a car in the air by pulling on the big rope!


One of my favorite restraunts



Eating supper with Nana and Papa










The boys preferred the hot tub over the chilly pool :)






At the Columbus Zoo







This was the boys favorite part of the zoo. This gorilla had a funny personality. There was people all around this exhibit and in different parts there was glass so you were really close to this gorilla. Well the gorilla would run from section to section at a full run and run into the glass panel people were looking through. It was the funniest thing and the kids would scream and then laugh.









Sting Rays and a Mantee








We took home the cutest gorilla we could find :)
I am so glad our kids always pick out the cheapest item in gift shops!!











When we left the zoo Branson couldn't make it to the car before he fell asleep!!
What a fun weekend! If any of you get a chance to go to Columbus I would highly recommend it! The zoo was by far the neatest zoo I have ever been to and the childrens museum (Cosi) was also really neat (although I really love Indy's childrens museum as well) My parents were spending the weekend in Columbus as well so we had fun spending some time with them as well. They were having a fun shopping weekend, and I on the other hand was having a family weekend so Easton shopping center will have to wait untill next time :) We had beautiful weather and had some great family time and memories!











2 comments:

sherri said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for the idea...we're always looking for new places to go with the family.

cheryl said...

Looks like it was a great weekend. A friend of mine and her husband have been looking for somewhere to take their little guy in the next few months. I'll have to suggest it tomorrow at work. Thanks!